Company Name __________________________ Job Name __________________________ Date________
Objects falling and moving disable more than 200,000 workers a year. Of every 100 workers hurt, 14 get hit by something.
WEAR PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Safety glasses will save your eyes from misguided missiles! Always wear safety glasses and shields when the job calls for them. Keep glasses clean and have them adjusted.
Head protection is a must on certain jobs especially around overhead work or where there might be falling objects.
That hidden steel toe cap often is the difference between a crushed foot and no injury at all. It's really foolish not to wear safety shoes at work no matter what your job.
1. Stay out from under cranes, suspended loads, and overhead work.
2. Stand clear when you hear warning bells or horns or power trucks and overhead equipment.
3. Keep clear of barricaded areas.
4. Wear protective equipment as required.
PROTECT THE OTHER GUY
1. Warn unauthorized personnel away from danger areas.
2. Take care that tools or materials don't fall from overhead work.
Job Specific Topics:_______________________________________________________________________________________